TW3 has partnered with a job search provider to help you locate immediate work in your area. Once you’ve submitted your contact information, they will send potential job opportunities via email and text messages. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Ready to start? Before we send you off, here’s some tips to help you get the most out of your search:
1. Be specific about what kind of work you’re looking for. The search tool on the next page works like Google, and can locate jobs based on skills (truck driving, customer service, etc.), job title (CEO, manager, barista, etc.) – any search term related to a job or work. Try “work from home!”
2. Be prepared. Our job search provider’s site features a blog with helpful information related to all aspects of job hunting. Increase your chances of landing the job! Read up on common interview questions and how to put your best foot forward.
3. Need an immediate paycheck? Search the phrase “start bonus” and look for job fields and offers you might qualify for.
4. Write a list of all the important qualities, environments and other elements you want in a job. First see it in your mind, get it to exist on paper, and then keep an eye out so you grab it when it appears. The more detailed you are, the better. “A nice job” is too general. Write down at least 20 specifics. Be ready to accept what you’ve constructed in your mind. You’ll know when it happens – you already saw it in your mind.
5. Know you are worth more. Confidence will win you a job and earn you higher pay.
Ready to take on the world? Great! Click the button below to conduct your first job search!